WARNING & SHOCKING FACT:
Virtually All Home Sellers Say They Would NOT Go Back To The Same Real Estate Agent To Do Another Transaction!
Why is this?
Reasons people would never go back to their real estate agent
- Poor communication
- Over-promised, under–delivered results
- Promised a selling price far from reality
- Promised speed of sale far from reality
- Were less experienced than they
presented themselves to be
- Wasted a lot of time showing the home
to unqualified possible buyers
- Left out a critical detail
- Lack of professionalism
- Hard to get a hold of
- Didn’t market my home properly
- Never showed my home
- Too pushy
- Did not help stage my home for sale
- Didn’t keep in touch/no feedback
- Lack of representation
- Poor negotiating skills
- Sold my home for a low price
- Too busy
- My home did not sell
- Didn’t do anything I couldn’t have
Our most recent Client Survey shows that Virtually ALL of our clients say they WOULD come back to Rob Gill to buy or sell another home!
There is a difference in Selling Your Home and Selling Your Home Right.
To Find out how much you can sell your home for and how long it will take, call Rob Gill at